الاثنين، 16 أبريل 2012

Mr. AbdulHakim Belhaj Commander Tripoli Military Council.



From Mr. AbdulHakim Belhaj
Commander Tripoli Military Council.

Assalamu alaikum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh.

I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry; one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction. My name is Abdul Hakim Belhaj, Leader of the newly formed Tripoli Military Council who ousted the repressive regime of Col Muarmar Gaddaffi.

After fighters from my Tripoli Brigade broke through the defences of the ousted leader's fortress in the heart of the city, Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, we  discovered A metal save: containing (US$75.000.000:00) Seventy Five million United States of American Dollars, which we shared among ourselves, and I managed to move out my shear US$15.Million Dollars, to a financial firm with the help of a Private  Company, the deal was absolutely successfully, I am seeking your help to allow me transfer the funds into your bank account for save keeping and investing in your country,I also want you to join me in any area i want to invest the fund in your country, if you don't mind.

I am willing to offer you 25% of this fund for your assistance if you cooperate to help me receive this deposit.

Thanks and Jazakum Allah Khair

Awaiting your reply.

BEST REGARD.
Mr. AbdulHakim Belhaj
Commander Tripoli Military Council.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق