الخميس، 25 أغسطس 2011

Ramadan Moubarak

 

Greeting in the name of Allah, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise, I am sorry that I have to contact you this way since this is the only way I have to get in contact with you. I am Dr. Idrissa Ahmed the director of Islamic development bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa department. On Monday, 31 July, 2000, one Andreas Schranner, a Garman Nationality, An Astute Business man of international repute, have a contract with ecowas country, whose endeavours various areas of Business interest, he made a fix Deposit of $10.600,000.00 (Ten Million, Six Hundred thousand dollars for twelve official years in my Bank Branch. Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After four years been 2004, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his company that Mr. Andreas Schranner was aboard the AF4590 plane, which crashed on Monday, 31 July 2000 into the Hotelissimo. For more confirmation visit the web site of the incident. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


After further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a WILL to the officially board directors of this bank and all attempts to trace all his next of kin proved negative. On further investigation, it was discovered that Late Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relatives in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work here in our Bank. The total sum of Ten Million, Six Hundred thousand Dollars is still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. In accordance with the country's  banking laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that  after  the expiration of  (twelve) years, if no body comes for such claim as the next of kin , such  money will be transfer into the Burkina Faso government  treasury as unclaimed fund. Consequently, It is upon this respect, I seek to present you as a foreign partner to stand as the next of kin to the late decease customer Mr. Andreas Schranner since no one will ever come up for the claim again in this life.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, and 60% would be for me. Then after the money has been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for my investment under your kind control as Allah may permit it to be in our life's.  I we like you to urgently get back to me with your mobile number for easy communication if you are welling to carry out the business deal with me.

 

Thanks and regards

Yours faithfully Dr. Idrissa Ahmed

Mobile +226 74 58 02 01

 

 

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق