الجمعة، 5 أغسطس 2011

Important message. Please not Spam.From: Barrister Francisco Brando Oriol.

From: Barrister Francisco Brandon Smith.
Francisco & Arroyo Associates
Barcelona, Spain

Dear Friend,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. My names are Francisco Brando Oriol, an attorney with Francisco & Arroyo Associates Barcelona, Spain.
My reason for contacting you is to present you as a relation and next of kin to my deceased client who died with his wife who is his next of kin in an auto crash in 2002.

Before the sudden death of my client, he made a safe deposit of 4.340 MILLION EUROS with a Safe bank here in Spain. As the attorney to my late client, the bank has mandated me to present his next of kin or a member of his family to make Claims of this fund; otherwise the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of bank Security as unclaimed.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. I will use my position as my late client client's attorney, to make sure that the transaction is done hitch free.
However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics do accept my sincere apology but in the contrary if you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for detailed information.
Kind Regards,

From: Barrister Francisco Brando Oriol.
Francisco & Arroyo Associates
Barcelona, Spain

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق